Subaru-IMBA Trail Care Crew: Sedona, AZ
Dates: March 29-April 1, 2012
Hosted by: Sedona Mountain Bike Club and USFS
Contact: Phil Kincheloe, SMBC Mountain Bike liason to the USFS
Thursday, March 29
- Club Care Workshop. 6:00 p.m. - 7:30 p.m. USFS Red Rock Ranger District Office - 8375 State Route 179, Sedona, AZ (just south of the Village of Oak Creek). This session is open to all those interested in joining the Sedona Mountain Bike Club, riders, trail builders and anyone interested in developing great mountain bike clubs.
Friday, March 30
- Land Manager Training, 9 a.m. at The Red Rock Ranger District Office, address listed above. This session is geared towards an audience of public land managers.
Saturday, March 31:
- Classroom 9 a.m. - noon @ the Red Rock Ranger District Office, address listed above.
- Lunch provided
- Trail work 1 p.m. - 4/5 p.m. at TBD trail location, leaving from the office.
* Please do not plan to attend the work session if you can't make it to the morning classroom. Wear pants, closed-toe shoes, a hat, gloves and bring water for the trail project.
Sunday, April 1: Group ride, time and location announced on Sat. afternoon
The Subaru/IMBA Trail Care Crew is proud to be sponsored by: