Subaru-IMBA Trail Care Crew: Austin, TX
Dates: Feb. 9-12, 2012
Hosted by: Austin Ridge Riders
Contact: Judi Ronkartz, President
Thursday, Feb. 9
- Screening of "Pedal Driven" and Social Event, 7:00pm, at Gibson Bar, 1109 S. Lamar Blvd. Free appetizers and 1 free drink
Friday, Feb. 10
- Better Living Through Trails presentation, 2:00-3:30pm at Terrazas Library, 1105 East Cesar Chavez St.
Saturday, Feb. 11
- Classroom 9 a.m. - noon @ the Gus Garcia Rec Center, 1201 East Rundburg
- Lunch provided
- Trail work 1 p.m. - 4/5 p.m. at Walnut Creek Metropolitan Park, 12138 N. Lamar Blvd. Meet in the pool parking lot.
* Please do not plan to attend the work session if you can't make it to the morning classroom. Wear pants, closed-toe shoes, a hat, gloves and bring water for the trail project.
Sunday, Feb. 12
- Group ride with the crew, 1:30pm at Walnut Creek Metropolitan Park.
The Subaru/IMBA Trail Care Crew is proud to be sponsored by: