2014 IMBA World Summit (Aug 20-23, Steamboat Ski Resort, CO)
The International Mountain Bicycling Association (IMBA) is the world’s largest and most powerful non-profit dedicated to mountain biking. Our 2014 World Summit will shine a spotlight on resort-based mountain biking for our entire network while bringing together the most influential leaders in the mountain bike world to collaborate on bigger and better ways to help more people experience the outdoors by bike.
Special Offers for NSAA Members:
- 10% discount on attendee registration fees (regularly $400). Register here with code WS14nsaa)
- 10% discount on exhibit space at summit Vendor Expo (regularly $500), near the base of the lift
- Sponsorship Packages ($1000+) for complimentary registration, exhibit space, and PR to attendees (400) and IMBA's broader network (80,000)
- contact Wendy Kerr (303-545-9011 x113) if you are interested in Expo or Sponsorship packages.
- Risk Management Strategies
- Keys to Economic Success of MTB development
- Branding & Messaging
- E-bikes, Fat Bikes & Trail Access
- Interagency Collaboration for Trail Development
- Working with Destination Marketing Organizations
- Resort riding opportunities for attendees, many of whom will leave more likely to seek out and promote resort riding to their local networks
- Great networking opportunities for grassroots promotion of your resort as well as collaboration oportunities with local trail groups, other resorts, land managers, and IMBA trail design consultants.
- Group rides that create opportunities for deeper connections with key influencers in the sport
About the Attendees:
We expect approximately 400-500 registered attendees and many of their families, as this is being heavily promoted as a springboard for a great summer vacation in Colorado. Among the attendees, you will meet:
- Local Mountain Bike Club/Chapter Leaders from around the U.S., who each guide the activities and communications for volunteer groups of 50-500 members.
- International mountain bike leaders, including tourism professionals, non-profit advocates and government officials primarily from Europe, Canada, Australia and Latin America
- U.S. Bike Industry Leaders
- U.S. Land Managers
- Destination Marketing Firms
- Ski Area Representatives
- Other Trail & Bike-focused Organizations
- Event/Race Promoters
- Bike Shop Owners
- Bike and Outdoor Media
To inquire about sponsorship opportunities, discounted registration or discounted booth space email Wendy Kerr.